From Colorado Springs to Ranch Camp.
1. Drive East on Highway US-24 for approximately 15 miles.
2. Turn Left onto Elbert Rd and drive north for 15.5 miles.
3. Ranch Camp is located on the left hand side of the road (west side). Look for their sign (on top of two yellow or yellowish telephone poles).
This route is approximately 36 miles from Colorado Springs. You should allow about one hour for the trip.
Below are directions driving from Denver to Elbert:
1. Drive South on I-25 (toward Colorado Springs)
2. Take exit 184 for US-85 N/Meadows Pkwy toward CO-86 E/Founders Pkwy and turn Left
3. Follow signs CO-86 approximately 4 miles.
4. Turn Left on CO-86 and drive through Franktown and Elizabeth to Elbert Road. Approximately 20.7 Miles
5. Turn Right onto Elbert Rd just before the town of Kiowa.
6. Drive 10.2 miles south passing through the town of Elbert, 3.2 miles south of the convenience store in Elbert
7. Ranch Camp is located several miles south of Elbert on the right hand side on the road. Look for their sign (on top of two yellow or yellowish telephone poles).
This route is approximately 60 miles from Denver. You should allow 1 1/2 hours to reach JCC Ranch Camp.
Note: Your cell phone most likely will not work at this camp.
Camp Address: 21441 N. Elbert Road Elbert CO 80106