Are you interested in participating in a unique opportunity to facilitate the healing and growth men? It’s happening in Elbert, Colorado on November 8 – 10, 2019.
This is not just another New Warrior Training. This is an opportunity to support men who have historically been excluded from the privileges and freedoms that most white men take for granted. This an opportunity to be part of a tangible, intentionally-designed multi-cultural male initiation lead by Latino and Hispanic men.
Staffing the November 2019 NWTA is a unique opportunity for you if you:
- Are of Latino descent and want to initiate Latino men
- Are 2nd or 3rd generation Latino or Hispanic and want to more fully claim your connection to your lineage
- Only speak English, only speak Spanish or speak both English and Spanish
- Want to be part of the Colorado Warrior Community’s larger, long-term process of inclusion
- Are committed to increasing your understanding and integration of your cultural blind spot
- Notice you are resisting participating in such a non-traditional New Warrior Training and think this one is “not for you”!
Dates: November 8 – 10, 2019 (staff arrives the evening of Nov 7)
Location: Elbert, Colorado (about 90 minutes southeast of Denver)
Leaders: Mariano Guaz (Full Leader), Jaime Valdez-Neri, Carlos Legaspy, Richard Torres, Steve Odiorne
English/Spanish bi-lingual Emphasis: Marketing materials, registration materials are available in Spanish; translators are part of the enrollment team and staff, processes will be delivered in English and Spanish, PIT training will be designed to support inclusion of our new brothers.
Link to Apply for Staff: https://mkpconnect.org/staffops1
Link to Register as a Participant: https://mkpconnect.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=53180
Apply now. Staff and participant capacities will fill. Preference is given to Latino and Hispanic men (those who do and don’t speak Spanish) and Staff with Latino descent.
For more information contact: